Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New blogger & Valentine's Day

Hello! I have enjoyed reading everyone else's blogs so I have decided to start my own! Steven and I just celebrated our 5th Valentine's together! Wow! Where does the time go? It has gone by so fast that we both couldn't remember what we even did last year for Valentine's. This year we decided to celebrate early since it fell on a Sunday this year. We went out on a journey Friday evening in the snow. We saw so many wrecks on the way, but we made it to Kanpai safely! It was still snowing when we left, but we made it home safely and we got about 5 inches of snow. Steven surprised me with diamond earrings!!! They are beautiful! The next day I woke up with this awful cold so I didn't get to enjoy the snow. To say the least, I don't think we will forget this Valentine's 2010!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kimberly! Welcome to the blogosphere! Diamonds=nice! Cold=not nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your first blog and on your new earrings!

    ReplyDelete