Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010


Well, I cannot believe  it is already April! March was the most busy month this year! This past weekend was a lot of fun! I was able to take some time off from work which was much needed and spend a lot of time with family. We don't get to spend a lot of time with them because of how busy things have been. Lola had her first lake trip and Grant had his first trip too:



First boat rides! :)

Maggie enjoyed her ride too:













We also had a great Easter Sunday. We started by worshipping at our awesome church MVBC! I am so thankful that Jesus gave his life for me so that I may be forgiven for all my faults. "Oh praise the one who paid my debt and raised his life up from the dead!" Then we spent the rest of the afternoon with my family and ate some awesome food! Had to end our afternoon with a walk around the neighborhood! :) Here are a few pictures of our afternoon:


Mom made their Easter outfits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment