Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Recipes

So I don't know about you, but I get tired of cooking the same thing all the time. When I get in a rut then we start eating out a lot. Well I decided to try some new recipes this week and all three were so good! So I thought I would share them! :)

White Chicken Chili: I added some all purpose flour to thicken it. I also used 3 cans of Navy beans instead.
http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/white-chicken-chili/23c571f8-d603-4042-bee1-7e0fdd6fec4d



Biscuit-Topped Hamburger Stew:
http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/biscuit-topped-hamburger-stew/4bd4f997-3471-44b5-8aa9-f7a1c59f81db/



Pecan Crusted Chicken

4 skinless boneless chicken breasts                 1/2 cup plain dried bread crumbs
Maple syrup                                                   3/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped                       1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons vegetable oil

1. Brush chicken on both sides with maple syrup. On waxed paper, combine pecans, bread crumbs, and salt; use mixture to coat chicken, firmly pressing so mixture adheres.

2. In nonstick skilled, melt butter with oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook chicken  until golden brown and loses its pink color throughout, about 6 minutes per side.

Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment