Friday, January 14, 2011

SNOWED IN!

So  I will be the first to admit that one year ago I hated snow because I hate to be cold. :) But last year when it snowed around the same time as this year and we were going through a sort of hard time in our life, I came across a wonderful verse while reading my Bible.

"He directs the snow to fall on the earth and tells the rain to pour down. Then everyone stops working so they can watch his power."
Job 37:6-7


This verse spoke so powerful to me because we are always so busy and never take time to sit and reflect on God. Now when I see snow I think of His beautiful creation that makes all of us slow down and spend time with him and our family. It's also a symbol of how He washes our sin white as snow. So I am such a fan of snow now! I love it so much, but I do have to admit I was going a little crazy by Thursday since we were stuck at home.

































































3 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful and inspiring post! So true! Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thorough ideas here.Id like to recommend checking out things like cheese. What are your thoughts?
    Ive meant to write something like this on my webpage and you have given me an idea. Cheers.


    TOP Google Ranking On Your Site

    ReplyDelete